Saturday, January 16, 2016

An Introduction

Hello friends! Welcome to my blog. This is my first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself. For the longest time, I have wanted to start a blog. At first I thought it would just be for my book reviews. But then I thought I'd like to feature other things, like my daily experiences, so on this blog you will find a journal of sorts, as well as book reviews and things I want to share with you. Here are some facts to help you get to know me. 
  1. I live in Utah with 3 sisters and my parents.
  2. I am currently attending Utah Valley University (UVU) where I am getting my degree in History Education.
  3. As the name of my blog suggests, I am a redhead and proud of it! I love my curly hair and freckles, but not so much my ability to quickly get sunburned.
  4. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, aka Mormons, and this is an integral part of who I am. Some of my posts will be centered around this. 
  5. My favorite color is pink and I'm in love with pandas. If I saw one in person I would probably cry.
  6. My favorite pastimes are reading, playing and watching soccer, shopping, and photography. Eventually I'll be posting some of my photos. 
  7. I have a dog, a Weimaraner named Gandalf (my family is huge LOTR fans). I'm sure you'll hear a lot about him. 
  8. My favorite TV shows are Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Studio C, and Fixer Upper. I have too many favorite movies to list. Might be in a future blog post...
  9. Choosing my favorite books is a bit easier. The Harry Potter books, Tiger's Curse, The Burning Sky, Doon, and anything by Cassandra Clare, Sarah M. Eden, Amy Bartol, and A&E Kirk.
  10. I am a foodie and my drink of choice is water and Pepsi.
  11. I am a huge fan of music and some of my favorite bands are U2, Coldplay, the Black Keys, Florence + the Machine, Arctic Monkeys, Jack Johnson, Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, anything with Jack White, and Two Door Cinema Club.
  12. I have many goals in life, but the two most important to me are to get married in the temple and start a family.















No comments:

Post a Comment